Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Toyota Tuesday

I decide that I am going to change up the days, I will just make sure I have a title that goes with the day. I realized I haven't blogged about my new car yet. I bought a Toyota 4runner (with my parents help) last week. It is amazing! Plus it has a FM radio, a huge step up from the jeep. It's black with just the right amount of chrome. And is really sick! I am going to brag for a minute. It has a super cool thing where it will auto brake when your going down like canyons and stuff, heated leather seats that are this cool gray, and a ton more. Basically it is the coolest SUV ever. I will really miss the jeep though. I loved it to death. So in tribute here is a list of the top 5 best memories of the jeep.

1. Ditching Sara in the parking lot at Smith's

2. Getting stuck at Little Ceaser's at lunch when the battery died. (K, I didn't own the jeep then Kris did, but I still think it counts.)

3.All the Day's runs, and sluffing trips we took. There are to many to pick a favorite.

4. Laying in the backseat on summer days with your head out one window and your feet out the other. (This was when Kris owned it as well, and again it still counts)

5.Night sledding with everyone the first snow storm. Positioning sleds around Becka in the trunk, and almost killing ourselves to get the jeep unstuck from the snow. Ya you can't beat that night.

I'm going to miss the jeep! I hope Bree loves it and has as much fun in it as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment