Monday, November 15, 2010

Over It

I am officially hanging up the whole day of the week thing. I know, I know you are TOTALLY BUMMED about it. Ya, well I decided it was really lame. So we are done with it. And it was getting really annoying to have to wait for a day of the week that fit to it.

K, I was going to do Tiatia Tuesday. Which I think is really fun to say so I wanted to write it. So NAU played Weber on Saturday's game. And guess who the guy that like hikes the ball to the quarter back is on Weber. TYSON TIATIA! It was so random. I looked like really good at the game. It sounds concided and maybe it is a little but I did. Anyway so I yelled down to him and like suprisingly he even remembered my name. Which I didn't think was gonna happen, cause pretty sure last time I talked to him was beginging of junior year or something like that.

Well that was kinda off subject basically no more travilin' tuesday, or sickness saturday or any off that

No comments:

Post a Comment