Monday, March 22, 2010

End of Term!!!

Hey so I haven't bloged in like over a week! I know tragic right? But I have good reason. I have been exhausted because of school, like redicuously exhausted. End of term sucks. But I will be getting credit for everything. Thank God. Next term I really need to decide to get things done on time, because seriously the stress is not worth slacking off during the first of the term. It kinda blows actually. But ya super fun, in honor of end of term and being in desprated need of excersize because I hadn't done anything the week prior, not even gone boarding wich I do at least once. Any and really being able to use some whole shoping therapy. I had the most killer weekend. So went swimming on friday with sara to help her train for the splash and dash. So swam 1/4 a mile p.s. a TON harder than it sounds by the way. and then we spent like a hour in the steam room with this guy from mapleton or something. K, that sounds kinda weird but nothing weird happened. Anyway I was still super tired from the week at this point on friday so the rest of friday became super chill movie night. Which I was perfectly okay with. On Saturday I got a really cute skirt and blazer and this cute long sleve blue top so that made me happy. Then that night we went to Jump On It and even though I have battle wounds on my knee it was still super sick. They had this awesome little wall tramp that me and Dave were doing tricks and stuff off of. Then we just did all tkhis fun stuff. We went for frozen yorgurt after and they have rockstar flavored yogurt which I thought was compleatly gross but halarious. Especially since the place is on BYU campus and I am pretty sure they can get in trouble. Props to them for sticking it to the man like that. Any way I got a ticket for running this gay stop sign and its cool though cause the cop asked for my number and didn't sign it so YAY for me getting out of it! But ya still pretty upset by it don't really want to talk about it much. So, later!

No comments:

Post a Comment