Wednesday, March 17, 2010

So Sick of End of Term Stress!

I haven't blog in like forever, I know. But I have been super stressed out. Luckily we are in the home stretch of term. Which is always ridiculously crazy. I have been so on edge about my classes but now I am so smart that I just need two more hours of truencey, one photo assignment, 1/2 a seminar makeup, and 4 hours of internship to pass everything! K sounds like a lot but I can get it done ridiculously quick. Just have to be in class which is the hardest thing about the end of term. I just have to keep thinking about Friday when this will all be happily behind me and I will happily be spending the night at jump on it and dinner. PS if you haven't noticed I am stoked for my Friday plans. Then guess what this term being over means. I am 15/16's of the way done with high school! Can not wait people. I am so over Timpview it is not even funny. Although I love all the awesome people I associate with, I want to start the new chapter of my life super bad. Pretty much want to kick ass and have a super sick life after a gotta admit rocky last 4 years. I am ready to meet new people and start over. But right now I just have to concentrate on getting my internship hours and keep the future in the future. It sucks cause all I wanna do is sleep and I have to much to do to

No comments:

Post a Comment