Thursday, March 11, 2010

Utah, greatest snow on earth?


K so, my sister texted me like two minutes ago quoting "snowbowl 44in pow!" So they got in one storm about what we got all season minus like a foot. Sorry to be lame and use those stupid acronyms but WTF. I went to Sundance yesterday and had to pray that my board would make it across the cat tracks. Because the snow decided to channel Elmer's Glue and was slow as crap. I will admit I need to wax my board for spring, but seriously I have had like five blower days at home. SO GAY! All while I get texts like this and hear about Washington DC getting hammered with out a mountain in sight. I die a little inside every time. Just a little bit. Isn't Salt Lake supposed to be a mecca? Why doesn't it man up and start acting like it. Sorry I know I am super lucky to live where I live. It is sick, I take back the whole Mecca comment. But just bitter I am here when the fam is down riding probably one of the best spring storms I will ever hear about. And I am sitting on my but in pointless school. LAME LAME LAME!!! PS pray they keep getting snow like this till spring break. Ridiculous powder in the second week of April in the best trees in America... um ya no words for that

No comments:

Post a Comment