Saturday, March 13, 2010

Due to The Economy

Apparently as sick as I am, I'm not above all this economy shit. After my boss decided to skip out on a few of my paychecks and I had to quit. So now I have no job. Any ideas about one I should get? But good news! Its called a saving account and I am not super broke like everyone else. I still had to figure out how to keep the fun life I have now and not rely on my parents to fund it. So I came up with a epic idea. Its called Bri's Rules to Staying Cool and Rich in The Current Economic Climate. There are 5 and if you fallow them I guarantee they work. Plus you know they are legit because they came from my brain. Which has never had a bad idea EVER. Here they are. The secrets you need to know to become the next Warren Buffet, actually the next Mexican guy who is richer then him now. I can't remember his name though.

1.Shop at Ross, Marshals, DownEast, and Plato's
K, honesty time. We all really love brand names. So even though I could find the exact same Billabong shirt I am wearing at Target for $20 cheaper minus the little one inch burlap square with the logo on it. i don't really want it like I want the Billabong one. And get off your high horse. You feel the exact same way. If you shop at these places instead of the mall though you get the Billabong shirt for the same price as the Target shirt. YAY! For Jeans shop at DownEast and score Big Stars and Meks for no more than 50 bucks a pair. And ya, Plato's is used stuff which is semi gross. But just wash it no biggie. Plus you already get the sexy whole worn in look for no effort. And while you are there you can sell you old clothes to get cash for someone else's old clothes. Its a whole amazing beautiful karmic circle. Plus its kinda like recycling so ya, go green!

2.Skip the whole 3D thing and just see it in tradish style
You seriously wanna pay $2.50 for a weird semi headache and getting kinda sort of but not really dizzy? Oh ya and those cheap ass plastic glasses that you don't really ever wanna get rid of for some reason. Can't forget those.

3.Eat before you go hang out with friends
You know you will just get bored and go out to dinner. This way you can just skip right to playing Guitar Hero. And save your self the Hamilton it would take to go to Apple Bees

4.Buy Monster or Rock Star instead of Red Bull
Who do you think you and your Austrian friends are, Red Bull? As much as I love Shaun White and Travis Pastrana and am tempted to sponsor their sponsors. I also love Hannah Teter and Torstein Horgmo. Plus their energy drink sponsors aren't $1.50 more than everyone else. Plus Red Bull and Cola was the worst idea in the history of the universe. I would rather drink my own pee like Bear Grills. Just kidding that's really awkward and gross. I would take the RB and C. That means Red Bull and Cola just FYI.

5.Stay in school
Once you add up the gas money, whatever you blow on stuff you don't need but buy cause your bored, and the six bucks for truancy. Is it really worth it to not listen to Ms. Adams for a hour and a half. Actually on second thought. This one might not really apply as much as the other four.

Pretty much smartest financial guru ever right. I know I am amazing. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment