Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Travelin' Tuesday- Part One

Its finally here!!! Well sort of... I decided that it would be better since I have traveled around a lot, to do like a whole like 4 week series. I know you are all as bummed as I am =(. But I will make it up to you by having it be super sick. Trust me every travelin' Tuesday will be like Christmas. No better it will be like Christmas, Your Birthday, The last day of school, First day of the season, The day you got your license. All thrown up into one beautiful exciting blog! So here is our feature presentation. Da De Da Da...

You dream about your senior trip. A cruise to the Bahamas, backpacking through Europe (which doesn't mean camping) or amazing week in an upscale resort on the San Diego coast. Then you get to your senior year and realize that there is no way your dreams are going to come true. But everything always works out for the best and I can not even think of a better senior trip than a completely sick week in Park City with my forever and ever bff's Kris and Sara. Not going to lie it got off to a kinda crazy start at the grocery store. I thought Sara was going to have a panic attack. As we spent 5 hours in an Albertsons trying to find Parmesan cheese. But it was totally hilarious and fun. Then we spent the night in the hot tub where I fell in with ping pong. Well where i fell in love with the brothers playing ping pong. The next day Kris rolled in. She decided that her new job was more important than chillin in the condo with us. Weird I know. We spent the night at the pool again. But most of our efforts were focused on talking Kristina into stay longer, because she wanted to go back and watch dear john. Which BTW I wouldn't recommend. In the morning we went up to the Olympic park. Which is cool. It would have been fun to do one of the jumps in the pool, but no swimming suit and no clue how to sign up. Leads to me just watching but still having a blast. Then we hit up the resort for a little alpine slide action. It was so fun highlights would be Kris having to bounce her way 1/2 the way down the zip line with me and the girl working screaming at her to just keep going while holding back laughter. Then me getting like 5 feet of air on the alpine slide. It was definitely a party! And I also found my beautiful perfect baby. A $500 Burton FeelGood. For how much now? You ask. Ya I didn't pay half a G. I only paid $99. I know right! I was so excited. I practically slipped into idol worship over this board. Just Kidding but really. The rest of the week was spent shopping, partying, fire dancing, and eating breakfast foods the size of your face at the bridge. It was the perfect send off to high school. Huge thank you to Jack and Deon Pate for letting us crash in their condo. Seriously so cool of you. It was the best senior trip I could have dreamed of.

3 comments:

  1. just out of curiosity how much is a G?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA i think you meant to say half a K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA Um... Ya your right Kris. I knew it was some letter so I guessed G like a grand

    ReplyDelete