Monday, August 9, 2010

Marry Me Monday

Umm... I don't think I need to say anything...


K have to admit they are cute together =) Park City '07


So I have some big news... GUESS WHO IS GETTING MARRIED!!! Haha not me gotch ya ;) But that was a little bit of humor before this bombshell. Justin, and nope not to Jory. That would be GUESS WHO IS GETTING A LIFE PARTNERSHIP!!! I know my first guess to, but ya I guess I am just putting off saying the name. Which is..........Mollie. Um, ya that is not a typo. He purposed to her a week ago in Vegas. I am happy for them. Especially since they have a year long engagement (planning for sometime in June) and lets leave it at they have a year we will see what happens in that year. I am always behind my brother 100% but I am not doing cartwheels in the cheering section of these nuptials. I mean my first words out of his mouth when he told me he was getting married was "to who?" like it honestly did not even come into my head that he would be marrying her. The next thing I did was text Jory and make sure it wasn't a joke. Kinda blown away.

K, so all my feelings put aside. I really hope them all the best. Hopefully me and Mollie can find some common ground and become close friends and sisters. But if we don't, honestly it really doesn't matter what I think. This is what makes Jus happy than Awesome I am happy for him. I have my reservations but ya know who cares. I wish them all the best, and a lot of luck. Love you guys both, Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Preview- Travelin' Tuesday- Part 2 is going to be published by tomorrow!!! You can have the whole seat if you want but trust me you will only need the edge.

1 comment: