Monday, November 29, 2010

"me and my cousins and you and your cousins. Its a line thats always running"

So guess what guys. Things are finally not complicated with Malcolm! It was a pretty bumpy start on Sunday, but things just worked themselves out as the trip went on. And on Tues. it finally got smoothed completely out. We were talking to Griffin and he was like "Grif, you know I'm Bri's boyfriend?" and I was like "oh, crap" in my head. Then he looked at me and said "I'm a boy and I'm just her friend, huh" And I just was like "yep and I'm your girlfriend, right?" And he all sighed and was like "ya, I guess." And I just laughed and hit his arm and was like "dude I'm in college". And he just laughed back and was like "k, I got it." PS by this time I'm pretty sure Griffin was really confused =). So now we are the cousin/frend relationship that we should be. Which I am really stoked about, cause he is an awesome kid and I have a lot of fun with him. And now I don't have to worry about like accidentally sending the wrong message or anything.

But ya seeing everyone in Cali was really fun. I have pretty much adopted them as my extended family and its fun to have something like that in my life. Seeing as I kinda struck out on that with both my Bishop and Oberg sides. I love feeling like I have cousins.

Provo was really fun. Would have been funner if anyone had been in town, but whatever guess only my parents and Jus love me. But it was really fun and I remembered how much I miss home. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment