Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Continental Flight #1661

K guys I have the official plan for my life. I'm moving to the Maldives and living on the beach.I'm sick of being all white and wintery. Its gross. I am going to spend my days in the ocean and hooking up with hot rich tourists and sending them on their way after a week with absolutely NO strings attached. Seriously that is all I want, just a endless string of uncomplicated new faces. Cuz turns out once you get invested in a guy not like casually its completely terrifying.And knowing how he feels about you makes it all the more scary and just makes you want to run away even more. Because I hate being in this vulnerable position and I just want to not care about anything or any guy, cause I'm all guarded and insane like that. So Maldives it is. If you wanna come, the earliest flight is continental #1661 out of Phoenix at 1:30 Friday afternoon. If not I'll send you a post card.

5 comments:

  1. i will too. p.s. did you just watch fifty first dates?

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. which boy are we talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude! we need to talk because I'm going through the same "now that I have a boy, what do I do with him?" stage... I think mostly I'm confused because I like him, but not enough to persue something serious especially since I'm turning in my mission papers soon and he's 2 years younger than me :/

    ReplyDelete