Sunday, November 7, 2010

Spiritual Sunday

K so I was going to blog about this last Sunday when it happened but it didn't work out so its kinda good though because now I have more to add to the story. Any way So everyone knows I've not always been like ya know total church commitment and all that. But I have really been trying to do allot better ya know Any way that really doesn't have allot to do with what I am writing about but I think if you don't know how much better I've been doing it sounds a little weird coming from me.

Bryce is my manager at work and is like one of my favorite people there. He also is a manager at Holister so that probably gives you and idea of what he looks like and stuff. Its not a stereotype if its true. But ya he is just like a really good guy and so fun. Anyway so I rolled into church last week and it was the 5th Sunday so RS and priesthood was comboed and who do I see in their little HCO polo and slicked back hair come and sit in the back of the room all alone. So leave Arleane and them and I go sit back with him and like he has one of those free blue BOM's and is pretty much all the way through it. Farther than I have ever read, that's for sure. So we just like sat through the meeting together and like Idono but I just felt really good. Like I had this total spiritual amazing feeling through the whole meeting. And it was for sure not the lesson because it was on service or something like it was not super amazing. But ya i just really felt good. Anyway so i was praying and doing all that cheesy stuff for him and Saturday I was talking to him just about our plans for next weekend and he just randomly threw up like all these questions. And I usually just totally freeze up and like don't know what to say but I had no problem talking to him and like knew stuff I had no idea I knew about. It was like one of the coolest convos ever. It just has been kinda cool to just like know someone like that cause I never really had have any type of mish stuff like that. I didn't see them today but I went to second ward today so he probably went and I was gone. I am really glad though cause he is such a amazing guy and I really hope he keeps going. Cause I know how awesome the gospel is and I want like everyone to know all the happiness it can bring you. I am really really happy that Bryce is interested in the church.

1 comment:

  1. that's so awesome bri!! I saw him, I actually think he went to middle school with me, but he might just have one of those faces

    ReplyDelete