Saturday, November 13, 2010

Soda Pong Saturday

Not sure how to get pics from my phone to computer when I do I will have one of the champions with the pong belt. I kinda hate how sucky I am at tech stuff cuz it would look really good.
K guys, Bryce is seriously becoming my favorite guy ever! I know that is a weird opening sentence to a blog about soda pong, but I just had to have my little gush moment. Cuz he is like amazing a little bit. Ya, did i mention he is like really really great :). I would say find him through my facebook and tell me what you think but for some reason after I added this one girl I can't add or accept friend requests. Its really weird. So once I figure that out you two have to stalk him and tell me what you think, k? Any suggestions on the facebook thing btw, cuz its really annoying. Notice I also used an I in friends cuz facebook friends aren't real frends. Everyone is out to make themselves look good on there, it is not a frend appropriate place Remember that. But ya back to soda pong. I realize it sounds a little dorky to say soda pong, but it is so fun! And I am actually pretty good to which i thought I was going to suck. Me and Bryce's team would have actually made it to the finals if freaking Brooks didn't have all these insane trick shots. Like seriously he is a pong god I am pretty sure. Anyway at least Bryce got redemption cause he had to be on Sasha's team as well because he didn't have a partner cuz Melanie didn't come through for me. haha jk I love u girl. But Bryce and him totally took the title from Brooks in the most epic game ever. Which was good cause I gotta say no one could beat that guy at anything all night form normal ping pong to pool to wheres waldo. Speaking of wheres waldo he actually technically lost art that because our team lost, but me and Bryce got distracted by the puppies at PetsMart and Krystal was pretty much just shopping. So he and Sasha had to carry our team to a 4th place finish. K, that probably doesn't make sense. Where's Waldo is like where u have 5 people dress up and run around a public place and there are teams that are trying to find them. It is a lot of fun. K, hope you guys are loving life and miss you. Promise to start blogging more than once a week.

3 comments:

  1. oh i didn't know you were counting on me to be your partner :( I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. U should be... actually I was counting on u to be Sasha's but no worries it all worked out totally fine. We can still be frends =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS Mel, what is your blog cuz I am not sure why I do not follow it. I know it has something to do with cookies...

    ReplyDelete