Friday, December 31, 2010

Brand New Top Ten Count Down




Disclaimer: I know this is a ridiculous time of night to be blogging but I had this Connect Vitamin Water, which is apparently like the equivalent of like 5 Red Bulls. Because I drank it at like 10 and am still wide awake. Anyway...

I really wanted to do like a top ten year end countdown thing, but I couldn't decide what to do it on. So I decided to do a top ten decade end count down, but I still couldn't think of anything. Then a Brand New song came on my pandora and I realized they were formed like 10 years ago. So I decided I would do a top ten countdown of the best band of the decade and or possibly all time.

Since Brand New is so amazing I couldn't put in every favorite song so here are the top five that barely missed the cut in no particular order.
Honorable Mentions
  1. Guernica
  2. Moshi Moshi
  3. Me Vs. Maradona Vs. Elvis
  4. You Wont Know
  5. Degausser

And I couldn't figure out how to publish all the videos in one post so they are all separate.


No comments:

Post a Comment