Monday, January 24, 2011

Just Dance Two!!!

K this is the best game in the entire world! You all know that song Big Girls You Are Beautiful? Like "get on down to the butterfly lounge and find your self a big lay-day" Ya that is on it and the avatar is this 300 pound girl all shakin wha her momma gave 'er. Its so hilarious like that is the hardest dance on the game just because you can't focus on the moves because your way too busy watching her. And then there is this this Russian dance where you have to try and do the leg kicky outty thing that they do. And by the end you are pretty much rolling around on the ground in laughter. But here is the best part of the entire game. Like half an hour and you seriously have had the best work out ever. I was panting by the time we were done playing. And then like its set up so everyone playing isn't doing the same dance. There are different parts and stuff so its really fun and it makes the videos even better. (which when I upload them I will post one on here because they are so funny!) They have good songs to choose from to like A Punk by Vampire Weekend and stuff. Its really like the best game ever.

3 comments:

  1. haha I love this game and i LOVE the big girls dance. it is soooo funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even put in words the amount of love I have towards that game!! I seriously was just playing it then read your blog, I play it like once a day. Rasputin is my definitly my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what? i'm definitely going to have to check this game out. i love the big girls song probably my favorite by mika and rasputin??? really??? that's how I know all my pre-communist russian history!

    ReplyDelete