Sunday, January 23, 2011

XOXO (that stands for hugs and kisses)

K so this blog is going to make me sound like a total hypocrite after my last post but welcome to my completely f'ed up life lately. And btw Sara, Seth will never ever ever lay eyes on my blog ever. But anyways...


I've kissed a few boys in my day. Not a lot but enough. And I've never had an amazing take your breathe away movie kiss. And to me those have always sounded like a good time. With the whole your head spinning around and time stopping and the crazy butterflies in your stomach. Like I've been totally bummed out by the fact that I've never as Anne Hathaway in Princess Diaries puts it "makes my foot pop" kiss. That is until tonight.

I was coming back from Ethan's with Seth and we were just sitting in his truck like talking and so anyways we started kissing and it was so perfect. Like I basically forgot how to breathe. It was the best kiss ever! Seriously everything in the world like melted away and that sounds dumb but it happened. I was so bummed about not coming to Utah. Like I'm kinda having a hard time with not being up there for Taylor's farewell and I feel like so kinda distant from everyone. And I've just been really home sick. So I was having a really bad day. And like that kiss made everything so much better. Like seriously how often is a kiss blog worthy. Not very often is the answer to that question btw. It really turned around my entire day.



So this seems like a random picture. Its Hiccup and the girl from How To Train Your Dragon. When I was searching for pictures of cute movie kisses this came up. And the night that Seth and I kissed for the first time we watched this movie. So I thought it was kinda sweet and adorable that it came up in the search results. Ya I know, I'm a dork =).

1 comment:

  1. wish whoosh <-- that symbolizes a wolf whistle/ cat call whatever just so you know.
    that's totally how it was the first time i kissed tanner. you know when Adam Sandler first kisses Drew Barrymore on the Wedding Singer? it was exactly the same I swear!!! and my lips were tingling afterward and sigh. it was perfect. i love that man!

    ReplyDelete