Saturday, March 5, 2011

I'm Like What Would Happen If Lauren Conrad And Rob Dyrdek Had A Baby

I feel like the fact I don't have a reality show is kinda unfair. Like if all this crazy stuff is going to happen to me, I should at least be getting paid for it. Seriously I could have like a #1 rated show on any weekday prime time slot. And I'm not exaggerating here.

Take for instance my last 48 hours. Seth went out with Poocha and Kayla Thursday night to Collins. There they ran into Will and his girlfriend. During this story keep in mind that they are all (excuse me) shitfaced. So, Will's girlfriend got kicked out of the bar. And so her and Seth were outside and the girl kissed Seth. Apparently Will was watching them and so he runs over and tackles the pair, then takes off down Leroux. Only to be found hours later wandering around downtown shoeless (what happened to his shoes is still a mystery). So I get a call at like 3:30 on Friday from Seth telling me like an even more shortened version of this. And I'd been contemplating breaking up with him for like the past two weeks. So cuz of our schedules I couldn't talk to him today until three. So I was planning on just watching my niece in the morning because my family had a funeral (which is another crazy story for another time).

Then at like 8 in the morning our doorbell rings. And who happens to be at the door? My parents! And I was so happy to see them. But in my mind I was like "crap they really don't know anything about Seth. How am I supposed to explain leaving randomly at 3 for who knows how long?" So I basically sneak out, and that turned pointless because I ended up telling them anyways.

So I meet Seth at Thrope park and we walk up the road to like this little rock area and we talk for a while and its like this whole horrible thing. Like I seriously have never had that hard of a conversation with anyone before. I just like It really hurt him I think and it really sucked. I honestly when we like hugged goodbye almost started to cry. Then I go to the NAU game and run into one of his friends.

So ya, just another day in the life basically. Seriously why don't I have a show. Drama and quirky adventures just naturally find me. Its crazy. Plus like I really don't know what to do with my whole Seth situation because I think I just feel bad but now I really miss him and really want to get back with him. I think its just going through the whole ending the relationship process but I still like really really really miss him right now. Idono my life is insane.

3 comments:

  1. sad face, deary. if you need a gno lets do it i'm totally game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha k um... not sure what a gno is but I'm game to :)!

    ReplyDelete