Thursday, April 21, 2011

Belated Happy 420 Everyone!!!

(This is the the carebears edgy black sheep cousin ChongBear. They don't really like to talk about him much)

So normally I wouldn't feel the need to blog about 4-20 cuz contrary to popular belief I'm not a stoner but funny story about it. So today in institute we were talking about addiction. Martin was all "does anyone know what yesterday was?" So speaking totally on topic I answered and then considering the people in my class gave a quick description of the "holiday". Turns out that April 20th is not only a day where everyone is supposed to get ridiculously high but also the date of the Columbine shooting. And that was the answer Bro. Martin was actually looking for... Ya, so I looked like a total idiot. But in my defense we were talking about ADDICTION! I thought my answer was totally relevant. I'm still not sure how we randomly switched topics with out my knowledge. But anyway it was kinda funny. Just thought I'd share.

P.S. Marajuana isn't all bad. I mean it gave us Hempz lotion. Just Saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment