Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Travelin' Tuesday- Part Two



This cove was so crazy cool!

Brax chillin' at the beach

The fam at dinner

The girls in Santa Monica

Alright our next stop on the vacation train is...(have you guys ever noticed how much I love those ... things, cause I have.) CALIFORNIA! Yeah, Way to go for the golden state! So this trip was kinda put a damper on by the fact that our entire town was about to be burned up and everything but still so fun. Can I just say I love surprise vacations. Nothing better than coming home from work thinking how much it sucks that you have to go back the next day... but wait YOU DON'T all you have to do is pack because your leaving in the morning to Rancho Palos Verde. K so we stayed at the Terranea which is such an amazing resort. Plus guess what was filmed there The O.C. I never found out where but I made a special note to see as much of the resort as I could so I could say I walked where Seth, Ryan, Marisa, and Summer walked. I am pretty sure it was down at the cove but i dono for sure.
Ya, so the night we got there everyone was really tired from driving so all we really wanted to do was chill on the beach but we decided to get some food. We went out to Redondo beach and drove to this Pier. Which John named K-Town because seriously I have never seen so many Koreans or Korean Shops. And not racist but they have no personal space there were constantly people right next to me. And trying to push Brax through a sea of Asians seriously NOT EASY! I couldn't breathe. So we all left a little on edge and finally opted for this pizza place on the way home. We brought it back to our villa (all still wanting to kill each other by the way). But came back to a bowl of tropical fruits and this pretty flower arrangement welcoming us to the hotel. and immediately we were relaxed. Plus! TURN DOWN SERVICE! I have never stayed anywhere with it before. Which gave me an idea at home turn down service... like the pillow fluff comp. water bottle the whole nine yards. It would be so great which is going to be my new company Turn In.

So ya, then it was Knotts Berry Farm time which is SOOO much fun. like Lagoon on steroids but even better. And hanging out at Santa Monica Pier was so epic and sick! After a few days we decided to head down the coast to good old Del Mar. Where a old totally gentleman guy with a cane told me I had a beautiful sun tan and preceded to his Bentley. John said I should take him for a sugar daddy but I mean come on I am going to hold out for some one who doesn't have to drive his own Bentley please =). Haha no never ever ever. But ya we went to sea world and what is up with that place. The shows have really taken a nose dive now that they can't get in the water as much. It still is fun and all but I wish they could do more with the animals I mean that's what you go there for. It was so much fun just hanging by the ocean and exploring and just going where ever we decided with no plans or really any concept of time at all. GOTTA LOVE THE CA. LIFESTYLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment