Saturday, August 14, 2010

Stressfull Saturday

Okay you guys I am officially freaking out over my life! I just had the worst day at work and I feel like crying. So, first things first. I had this native lady totally freak out about how she didn't have a stupid baked potato with her salad bar. And I was like K do you see baked potatos on the salad bar, no, so odviously it doesn't come with one! But I still brought it out and everything and then she was so horribly rude. And Nicole totally was all pissed at something and taking it out on me. It was just horrible and things with Daniel were bad. But it was just creepy. But ya i think Daniel is annoyed about taking my shift thurs. even though he is the one who called me and offered but it was probably like he didn't want to but would come in type of thing. Or he could have just been having an off night to. Hey, looking on the bright side maybee he broke up with his girlfreind. I don't know and we talked about Malcom and it was just weird and I didn't want that to ever come up. But I seriously am even more confussed about everything. I don't know as of tonight pretty sure NOTHING is going to happen. =( I seriously feel at this moment like I am going to end up being a crazy cat lady but with dogs because cats are lame. And getting ready for school has been such a hassel, because their entire system has been down so its super hard to get everything. I am just really bummed and I know I am being overdramatic and stuff but I am just really tired and most likely a little time of the monthy... Ya I know TMI but whatever.

And yesterday at work Chris, told me I had super attractive legs and he would like love to eat a french fry off my big toe if it was stretched out to him. Super weird and awkward, huh? K I am going to bed now and Am going to try and forget about this night. Love you Guys!

1 comment:

  1. haha um reliezed that I wrote some things twice on this blog and put like two diffrent days. My bad. I was really really tired and upset =)

    ReplyDelete