Saturday, January 8, 2011

Coooooooool BEANS

I'm guessing this dude was the original cool bean cuz he seems pretty sweet.
What happened to the phrase cool beans? I feel like it needs a comeback. I remember Mitch Crogan said it all the time junior year but all the sudden its just randomly out of style? Like who decided that? I love cool beans! And if Hot Rod is still cool then so is cool beans. It just makes sense. I want cool beans to once again bounce around peoples conversations like a beach ball at a Nickleback concert. (Also a phrase that needs to be used more.) Cause we still say "there can only be one highlander" and I honestly never understood what that meant. Seriously what is a highlander and why is he so stuck up that there can only be one? Finally explain that to me please!!! So you know whats not cool beans? That we still say that and not cool beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment