Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hairapy

I got a haircut today finally! I seriously needed it. My hair has been so sad looking lately. But anyways. I was talking to Amy, the girl who does my hair, (is it weird if i said my stylist, cuz I couldn't decide). So, we were talking and I was telling her about how I wanted to move out and all that. And like she was so for the idea and gave me a lot of really helpful advice and stuff. And I totally decided I'm going to do it. And that led to a discussion on my whole boy situation which is still a mess. But now I'm not freaking out about it at least. I mean we even talked about my grandparents! Like I just pretty much unloaded on her and it was so nice. She has been kinda like a aunt since I've been down here and has been so helpful. I'm so grateful that I have someone like her to give me advice and really understands what I'm going through. I'm really thankful for Amy.

No comments:

Post a Comment