Thursday, January 6, 2011

GREEK IS BACK!!!

My love is back! I can't even tell you how excited I am about it. As you all know when The OC was cancelled it was rough for me. I thought it was the one. Every Thursday night I was on my couch, eyes glued to television. It was a match made in TV heaven. Until randomly in Febuary of 2007 it was canceled. With out any warning. And I was left with a giant hole in my weekly routine. Since then I've tried other shows. I've messed around with Nitro Circus, Pysch, and The Office. But nothing really was the same. I had all but given up hope. It seemed like The OC was a once in a lifetime sort of TV show. And nothing would ever measure up. But then Junior year I stumbled on Greek. It wasn't serious for a long time. I would watch every few weeks, but I didn't really commit to it for about a year. And then I just knew, it totally hit me out of nowhere. Greek was what I had been looking for all this time. I can't remember ever loving a show as much as I love Greek. Even when The OC was at its best.


Greek is seriously the best! It actually makes me look forward to Mondays. Even both my brothers are obsessed with it. I wasn't able to watch it this Monday however, because I was busy but the second after I finished it on Hulu I was on the phone with Justin talking about what Kappy and Casey were going to do, and how long Ashley was going to stay in New York. I'm talking like a 30 minute convo. Its insane how great this show is. But here are the ten reasons I love Greek.


  1. Kappy is basically a darker haired Bryce. (Which I know I shouldn't care about now, but he is super adorable, and I have a lot of fun with him. And really as of right now I couldn't care less)

  2. You can't hate anyone on it. Every character has its bad points and it good points. You like everyone.

  3. It is really good at leaving you wanting more.

  4. Kappy is so hilarious

  5. Its not out of this world stuff, like normal people could go through the stuff on the show.

  6. Kappy is amazing

  7. It is a really good like bonding thing with me and Jus

  8. It makes you laugh. Its not all about the drama

  9. There isn't like on set main character. Everyone is living like intertwining lives.

  10. KAPPY! ps he is on the far left of the photo

No comments:

Post a Comment