Thursday, January 20, 2011

Doomed From The Start

Today started innocently enough. I got up did my hair, threw in a load of wash. Texted Seth and made plans for tonight after work. Then I headed off to my Book of Mormon institute class. When I got there I was so excited to see Chelsie and took a seat next to her. And talked for a minute before Brother Martin started class. We opened our scriptures and began by reading Alma 32:21. Scripture mastery time if you know what it is. K ya, I didn't know it off the top of my head either but its "the faith is believing in things that aren't seen" one. So as I was prepping myself for yet another lesson on faith another very familiar scripture was brought up Alma 32:28 (like a seed growing if it is good and all that jazz). So Bro. Martin calls on me and is like "Bri, pleas read that verse and swap out the word seed with relationship." So I did and I immediately felt like crap. Like if you swap those words out and read to like verse 32 the scriptures basically say if you feel the spirit with a guy its good if you don't you need to end the relationship. So I'm like thinking about how I don't really feel the spirit when I'm around Seth and how I've kinda been slacking since we started hanging out. And starting to feel a little horrible then Martin starts going on about how you should have uplifting conversations and you should want to be a better person around the person you are dating. And if you get the sort of dark nervous feeling its a completewarning sign and you should get out. And I start feeling even worse. And I'm totally going over what me and Seth in my head when bam in the middle of class he sends me a text that said. "I kissed a girl and I liked it. I kissed a girl and she was amazin. Haha I know that's cheesy and Katy Perry is a dirty dirty slut but that song came on and I couldn't get you out of my mind for some reason ;)." So not only was that really dumb but it was horrible timing. And I'm sitting there with this text knowing that I shouldn't be with him. But I sent back a :). And then I kept texting him throughout class! Cause I seriously can not control myself. He is just so much fun. But now I don't know what to do because I know that this is a really bad idea and I need to end it. Like I know I have to do that, especially before things get super serious. But I just do not want to at all. I like feel so good when I'm with him. I know its not the right kind of good though you know. I can't like cut him off. I really have no idea what to do. Well actually I know what I should do but I really just don't want to =(.

1 comment:

  1. you better pray that he never reads your blog. ever. haha

    ReplyDelete