Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Guilt TRIP

Dear My 2 Best Frends In The World,

So, I've noticed that no road trips to come and see me have been planned. I just want you to know that I'm not okay with this. I feel like both Malibu Maxes and Honda Civics get excellent gas millage. I also believe there is plenty of room at my sister's for you guys and she would be totally okay with you coming. Her house is basically a hotel cuz someone is always coming to stay. I know for a fact that Timpview has a ridiculous amount of teacher quality days and I also know that deep down Sara you are always okay with skipping class. Plus have you guys ever heard of this place called the Grand Canyon? Its pretty sweet and guess what. I LIVE BY IT! I also live by this place called Sedona and this other place called Diablo Burger which is delicious. Plus there are people down here which you have to meet. And you can't meet them if I'm always the one coming to see you guys. And you both luv vacations and not to sound conceded but you both luv me. So why is there still no plan for coming to spend some quality time with your bestest pal? I'm very disappointed in you both. I will even make you guys adorable brown paper bag lunches for your ride home when you leave if you come down. They will be so cute you will die. I will even write a personalized message on the napkin. That in its self is worth coming down for. But really its only 7 hours and if you cut that driving time between you two its only 3 and 1/2 hours each. That's soooo do able. In a non-lesbian way, I miss you like the moon misses the stars and a flower misses the sun in the middle of January. And Flag is really sweet so you have to come see it. Plus I will get off work and junk too, and we will just do whatever we want while you guys are down here. It would be like the most awesome vacation ever!

Seriously you have to have to come!
Bri

P.S. did you think the name of this blog was clever? Because I did. ;)

2 comments:

  1. haha brianne. i was laughing pretty hard at this. we will definitely have to come down. I'll have my people talk to kristina's people who will, in turn, call your people. and we'll get this whole thing going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very right! We need to come down, but honestly I have no time in my life to even breath. Haha but we will have to figure something out. We also need to apply to lake Powell sometime.

    ReplyDelete