Thursday, January 13, 2011

Love Hurts

Its no secret I'm a little obsessed with snowboarding. I love everything about it. I love the speed that takes your breathe away for a minute. I love cruzing alone and just forgetting about life. I love riding with a ton of friends, and just laughing about nothing your just happy. I love the ride home, and your feet all cozy in your Uggs. I love hearing the snow swoosh with the turn of the board. I love what a fashion show it is. I love taking in the nature from the lift. I love stopping and watching it snow under the lights at night in silence. I love the magazines, the contests, the lodge breaks. I love it all.

Some days though snowboarding doesn't love me back. Today I left with about half of the snow from the resort in my pants and in serious need of some Advil. The snow in my pants I blame 100% on Seth and Ethan. I think I probably got sprayed like 17 times. Seriously hard core too! And then Seth tried to penguin slide attack me and we ended up rolling like 10 feet down the hill cuz we couldn't stop. And my jacket got twisted up in the process and basically acted like a snow shovel scooping up all it could. It was really lame =(. And toward the end of the day I got tired and so I got lazy and so I fell A LOT. And the snow was so eaten up by then that like it was super unforgiving. So my knees are purple and my back keeps catching. And even after a 15 minute shower and a 40 minute bubble bath I'm still incredibly tight which means tomorrow I'll be incredibly sore. Actually I think I'm incredibly sore already.

And I can't wait to get up in the morning and do it all again.

No comments:

Post a Comment